16 Jun B2B Social Networks Marketing Solutions
Social Media is Not a Fad, It’s the Future.
It’s not a Twilight saga or a Rubik’s Cube. It’s not going away… EVER. Social Media Marketing has been one of the most successful marketing strategies for marketers and companies online in recent years.
There are some major social media communities and emerging once that can help business to improve marketing strategies online. These social media networks help in providing B2B marketing solutions and generate quality marketing tips for new business online.
Top 3 social networks for B2B Marketing Solutions offered by our agency:
- Wikipedia [/list]
Given below are some of the key points on using these social networks for b2b sales strategies.
Using LinkedIn for B2B Marketing solutions
Lately, the value of LinkedIn in business-to-business connections has begun to shine beyond imagination. LinkedIn is fast becoming another powerhouse of business marketing. Small and large business owners have now realized that LinkedIn can help them build solid connections, disseminate business information and market their businesses better. LinkedIn is the most powerful social networks for B2B marketing solutions. As it is professional network, you have major chances for generating B2B marketing leads with LinkedIn.
Some of the best B2b marketing practices of using LinkedIn are:
- Index your B2B marketing blog in LinkedIn and share your latest contest in LinkedIn. This brings more approach for your business in LinkedIn.
- Use Applications like Slideshare to share your business presentations in LinkedIn.
- Create your own company page and share business updates through your status updates and group updates. You can also promote your business products through the products tab in LinkedIn. Show your creativity in generating impressive business promotion strategies through LinkedIn.
- Another important feature of LinkedIn is email marketing, one of the important B2B Viral marketing strategies. Mail your LinkedIn members with email marketing feature of LinkedIn. [/list]
See here some Q&A about LinkedIn Marketing.
Using YouTube for B2B Marketing solutions
YouTube is one of the popular social media networks which can be used for quality B2B lead generation. Some of the ways of using YouTube for your b2b marketing are given below:
- Share your top level management and interviews in YouTube.
- Share informative videos related to your business products, new launches and reviews of your business products in Youtube.
- How to videos, product tours and optimized YouTube search are some of the ways to generate b2b marketing leads with YouTube.
Using Wikipedia for B2B Marketing solutions
Why is it important to have your own Wikipedia entry? It is because when people are searching for information about you, they tend to go to three places: search engines, your website and Wikipedia. Wikipedia is the 5th or 6th largest website in the world by traffic. If your customers are looking for information about your company, products and services on Google, chances are your Wikipedia entry would be high up in search engine’s search results. Further, having a link from Wikipedia would give you more organic traffic in the long run and save you money.
Other 4 social networks for B2B marketing solutions:
Using Facebook for B2B Viral Marketing
Social Media is viral and if your business is successfully promoted in social media, you are very much successful in generating quality leads for your business online. One of the major social media networks that have a huge impact on b2b marketing solutions is facebook. Given below are some of the b2b marketing best practices with facebook:
- Build your brand presence in facebook. If your brand presence in facebook is successful, you are likely to generate quality leads through facebook. Some of the best ways to generate B2B marketing leads through facebook is by bringing more visibility for your facebook page and generate quality leads using latest facebook apps.
- With the new facebook timeline, you can now share the latest updates regarding your business thus bringing more engagement for your facebook fans. Use the latest features such as pins and stars to bring more visibility for your lead generation pages.
- Use the popular features such as open graph to know your visitors approach which is one of the key points for your b2b sales strategies. Build your business community.
Using Google+ for B2B Lead generation
Google+ is one of the popular social communities which are just started receiving popularity with Google indexing and prioritizing it in search results. Millions of users have already started using Google+ There is huge potential for B2b marketers to generate leads through Google+. Some of the best ways to use Google+ for business are:
- Use the feature of Hangout to create live stream of your business hangout. The latest feature allows up to nine people to hangout using the video function of Google+
- Use Circles to share your content. It is very important to generate business specific content that is interested by users in your Google+. The best information that can be shared through your circles are virtual conferences, events, interviews and webinars which are very much useful for B2b marketers
- More is your content in Google+, more is the visibility of your content is search engines especially Google+.
Using Pinterest for B2B marketing solutions
Pinterest is another powerful social network for generating B2b marketing leads for new business. Given below are some of the best ways to leverage your b2b marketing solution with Pinterest:
- One of the best ways to promote b2b marketing through Pinterest in developing quality boards and creating pins in suitable boards. This gives members flexibility to find useful information through boards.
- New product offerings, services can be pinned through suitable boards which increase interest in readers to visit the boards and thereby generating leads.
- Use Pin info graphics, data and charts to know more about your business reach and thereby optimizing your marketing strategies in Pinterest.
Using Twitter for B2B Marketing
Twitter is another top social media community that helps in B2B Viral marketing. Given below are some of the ways b2b marketers can use twitter:
- Use B2b Marketing with your blogs and share your blog content in twitter. This increases visibility of your business in twitter.
- Increase reach of your business in twitter by increasing your followers.
- As your business reach increases, more people know about your business which is one of the key B2b viral marketing strategy.
- Another way of increasing reach and visibility is by asking your employees to tweet your business content.
- Sharing buttons for your B2b Marketing blogs and allowing your employees to share your business content brings more visibility for your business
NOTE: A recent study revealed that while 91% of business to business marketers are using Twitter as part of their integrated social media campaign only 15% state they generate leads from it compared to LinkedIn where nearly 1/3 of B2B marketers report generating a lead.For those who love charts…here’s the chart provided by Pardot to help with visual aid…
The great thing about all of social media really is that it truly levels the playing field for everyone… social media is about people and Twitter, Facebook, Pinterst makes it incredibly easy for businesses of any size to interact and engage with their clients and prospects in a highly personalized and genuine manner.
Of course the bottom line in all of this is commitment. Are these marketers committed enough to social media, be it any platform? Are they committing enough time – the time necessary and required to get something out of it or are they on auto pilot, to put it bluntly? Of the 91% who are using Twitter, what kind of Tweets are they sending? Are they re-tweeting potential clients? Are they even following them in the first place? And for those B2B folks who simply set up a Twitter or Fun Page on Facebook account to only Tweet or post when they feel like it and/or rarely engage anyone…
I can’t believe I have to write these words but I will… Social media is not a fad. It’s not a Twilight saga or a Rubik’s Cube. It’s not going away… EVER.